Flight Training & Map
Click map icons for details. To move map, click and hold down left mouse button and move.
If you are a CFI, contact us for a FREE map listing.
Any vehicle capable of three-dimensional movement is a potentially dangerous vehicle. However, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has stated that the gyroplane is one of the safest designs on the market. Gyroplanes are as safe as the pilots who fly them.
Air Command is committed to:
- The importance of an introductory flight for those interested to learn more about gyroplanes and take that next step.
- Recognizing the interest our worldwide customers have to Air Command's products and devotion to gyroplane flying, we've created the Air Command Ambassador Program. Together, let's share gyroplane flying with others.
- Connecting gyroplane instruction by qualified, certified flight instructors with students and existing pilots.
- Build a network of qualified, certified gyroplane flight instructors and examiners, for both pilots and aircraft, that puts instruction closer to home for students and pilots.
For an Introductory Flight
By now, if you've watched several gyroplane flight videos, then you're ready for an introductory flight. It's time to up your gyroplane interest to the next level!
Introductory flights are a great way to meet others, see and explore gyroplane rotorcraft up close, gain a better understanding and expand your knowledge and information that will certainly come in handy later on. Plus, it's great and personal way to see how a gyro works at 1,000 feet above ground level.
Contact us if we can provide you guidance in locating a gyroplane pilot who offers their time and aircraft for introductory flights. Refer to the highlighted world map for individual contact information and details.
For Students and Pilots
Making the decision to purchase a gyroplane, regardless if new or used, is an important one. It comes with a significant amount of responsibility and training, but it's definitely worth the effort.
Another important decision is flight instruction from a qualified, certified gyroplane flight instructor. In the United States, the FAA website serves as an excellent resource. A sport or private pilots certificate is highly suggested.
Contact us if we can offer you guidance or answer questions about certification requirements or locating an instructor. Refer to the highlighted world map for individual instructor contact information and details.
For Gyroplane Flight Instructors
If you are a qualified, certified gyroplane flight instructor we'll gladly add your information to our FREE listing service and highlighted world map. Use the email form on the contact us page. We'll need the following information:
- Personal name and business name, if applicable
- Address and country
- Telephone number, email address and website address
- Name and address of primary and any secondary training airport(s)
- Pilot certificate and ratings (email a photo of your pilot's certificate using the email form on the contact us page.)
- Gyroplane(s) make and model used for instruction and training
- Current and previous gyroplane manufacturer models you've flown
- Services offered, i.e., flight instruction, ground school, introductory flights, etc.
Air Command International does not endorse nor certify those listed as qualified, certified gyroplane flight instructors or pilots, but simply offers published information as a listing service. Individuals are at their own discretion with any arrangement or fees for instruction or flights, and assume all personal risk and liability.